Tuesday, August 1, 2017

RPGaDay 2017 Day 1


What published RPG do you wish you were playing right now?

At first glance this question sounds easy and my immediate response was Beasts & Barbarians. Upon further reflection I found myself in a conundrum because I realized there are so many that I want to play but have not had the chance to do so recently. How about I start making a list here.

  • Beasts & Barbarians
  • Mutant Year Zero
  • High Space
  • Mongoose Traveller
  • Tales from the Loop
  • Rippers Resurrected
  • Castles & Crusades
  • Achtung! Cthulhu
  • City of Mist
  • Set Rising
  • FFG Star Wars - Edge of the Empire
  • Robotech
  • GURPS Mars Attacks
  • Primeval Thule
  • Stars Without Number
  • Numenera
Now there's the question of if I'm playing the game or running the game. If I were playing in the game then out of that list I suppose it would be High Space, wait no, Stars Without Number. No. Not that one either. Well it would definitely be Science Fiction. I've been wanting to play one of those for some time now. Ok here it is, my final pick would be High Space. If I were running a game then I wish I was running Castles & Crusades right now. I really like how easy it is to run and translate other adventures into C&C. It makes my job so much easier as a Castle Keeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment