Wednesday, August 23, 2017

RPGaDay 2017 Day 23


Which RPG has the most jaw-dropping layout?

Battletech: Alpha Strike has the best layout I've seen in awhile. It has a clean border around the pages and an edge index. I wished more publishers would do this. It makes it really easy to find the chapter your looking for without going to the table of contents. Unfortunately Battletech: Alpha Strike isn't an RPG. I only mention it because it is the best layout I've seen in awhile. For RPGs, I'm gonna have to go with Mutant Mechatron. I've only got the alpha version so it could change before it's finalized. It has a simple page border that's color coded. Red edges mean its for players and blue edges are for GM's. As a matter of fact I like all of Free League Publishing's page layouts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment