Wednesday, August 2, 2017

RPGaDay 2017 Day 2


What is an RPG you would like to see published?

This is one of those tricky questions. At first I would have said Starship Troopers, Stargate, or Men in Black but after a little reasearch I found out that all of those have been published already. So, really this became an exercise to think about what movies or genera's most influence the games I like to play. Then I can go and google the names and see if the rpg already exists. This is harder than I would have imagined. Ultimately I came up with Pandemic crossed with The Andromeda Strain.


It would first start out as an epidemic in Arizona just like The Andromeda Strain then rapidly evolve into a full blown Pandemic with the disease rapidly mutating and evolving. The heroes need to race around the world in order to quell the outbreaks before it turns into an apocalypse.

No comments:

Post a Comment