Saturday, August 12, 2017

RPGaDay 2017 Day 12


Which RPG has the most inspiring interior art?

Wow! Two easy ones in a row. The RPG with the most inspiring interior art is hands down Tales from the Loop. I've said it before and I'll say it again, the biggest reason I backed Tales from the Loop: Roleplaying in the 80's that never was, was because of the art of Simon StÃ¥lenhag. His work is truly amazing and that's why I decided to back his latest creation The Electric State, a new narrative art book. Tales from the Loop is an investigative game where the players are kids who range in age from 10 to 15. I've got a 6 part overview series on this blog where I cover each chapter except for the adventures and you can check it out here if you're interested to find out what it's all about. Below you'll find some of Simon's artwork from within the book so you can see how inspiring it truly is.


No comments:

Post a Comment