Friday, August 18, 2017

RPGaDay 2017 Day 18


Which RPG have you played the most in your life?

I think the game I've been playing the most in my life is pretending to be a responsible adult. I've been doing that for 20 years now. After that it would have to be Dungeons & Dragons. Take your pick of the system. The only one I haven't played is 4th edition and not because I think it sucked but I was busy with life and didn't play RPG's during the time it was out on the shelves. In fact, I started playing RPG's again when 5th edition had just come out. My most memorable version though is AD&D when my older brother DM'd for my friend Brian and I when we were 8 or 9 years old. I think he was just testing stuff out on us to see how to screw his friends in the dungeons but that's ok because I got to spend time with my big bro. 


No comments:

Post a Comment