Wednesday, August 2, 2017

RPGaDay 2017 Day 2


What is an RPG you would like to see published?

This is one of those tricky questions. At first I would have said Starship Troopers, Stargate, or Men in Black but after a little reasearch I found out that all of those have been published already. So, really this became an exercise to think about what movies or genera's most influence the games I like to play. Then I can go and google the names and see if the rpg already exists. This is harder than I would have imagined. Ultimately I came up with Pandemic crossed with The Andromeda Strain.


It would first start out as an epidemic in Arizona just like The Andromeda Strain then rapidly evolve into a full blown Pandemic with the disease rapidly mutating and evolving. The heroes need to race around the world in order to quell the outbreaks before it turns into an apocalypse.